Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt Anyone??

We had an Easter egg hunt in our backyard with the cousins. My Mom thought it was a great way for everyone to have equal amount of eggs by having everyone find there specific color. Sounds like a good plan..right? Well they were mixed variety of eggs that she bought already filled but each specific color had the same kind of candy. So when I went through the kids eggs I noticed that we only had hershey kisses & malt balls (not my favorite) Oh well. Maybe I won't gain so much weight eating all their chocolate this year! HAHAHAHAHAHA





2 comments:

Nicole said...

I put skittles and jelly beans in our eggs..'cause i don't like those candies. If I had the malt chocolate candies I would be in trouble!!

Photography By Jo said...

lol I made the mistake of putting candy I liked into Emma's Easter Eggs. I ate more than she did. :(