Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, March 10, 2008

We LOVE Disneyland!

We were planning on spending this day at Disneyland but as you can see it was pouring rain. So we decided to go the next day and drive home late that night.

All I can tell you.......

It was a very, very LONG day but worth every minute.



We love having breakfast at Goofy's Kitchen.
They have everything you ever wanted and more.
I love the desserts...for breakfast...of course!


Wow!

Boston actually went right up to Pooh and gave him a big hug.

I thought for sure it was going to be another Santa episode.


2 comments:

Jen Shumway said...

yay your back. That does look so fun. We plan to go this year sometime. I refuse to go in the summer because of the crowds. It didn't look to busy for you.

Nicole said...

Hi Guys,
I found your blog...Now the lets see some more pictures of your cute kids! See you soon,
Nicole